Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Busy Week

In 2010 I volunteered for a pilot program from the GSC Marketing Dept.. Students, staff and alumni were recruited to blog for the college their experiences.  I was to blog as an adult college student.  I spent the year making a chronicle of my college journey.  The good, the bad and the not so pretty. 

http://blog.granite.edu/blog/blogging-outloud

The experience was an interesting mix.  At times topics were easy to find but other times I really had to reach for engaging items to write about.  It was a difficult task to keep the GSC's purpose of the blog and square it with who I was as a student.  Another interesting aspect which I found challenging was having people respond to the blog.  I felt writing this blog was akin to shouting in a room by myself.

Overall I enjoyed the experience and found it to be quite intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment